Thursday, March 27, 2014


 
 What if tomorrow is too late? 

Hello readers. Today I wanted to share with you, one of my favourite songs, from many years ago. 
It was published on september 30th, 2008. when I was nearly 16 years old. And I was asking for somethign that hit me as this song did. I was young and disturbed in that period of my life, and this message really touched me, and gave me a new perspective about the things that were happening in my life.

The song is called "If today was your last day" the first single of the 4th album of Nickelback, a canadian rock band, lead by Chad Kroeger. 

The video is special because represents everything which appears in the lyrics of the song, and makes you think about it very deeply when you see it. Some people could understand it as something different, but at the time that the video ends, you´ll have gained a new perspective of things, or at least a minute of concienceness about yourself and the situations that you have had in your life.

I specially love this song, because of its lyrics. Sometimes we are just too complicated with so simple stuff. We make a mess of things that doesn't have any importance, but we give them that importance, we give them the power to affect us. And what this songs says is to be free as it was your last day. Because I'm sure if it was  our last day we wouldn't be fighting about so much stupid and irrelevant things in our daily life. It wpould be easy to forgive, It would be easier to give our heart to other person, the person we love maybe, it would be easier to start again, to forgive ourselves and our own mistakes, it would be easier to be brave and try everything for what we want.


" Each day's a gift and not a given right. "  

This song push you to get to your limits and overcome evrything that goes on your way, to don't be as everybody else, to don't get the easy way out, but to FIGHT.

Will you be capable of forgiving your worst enemy? To leave your selfishness behind? Would you truly help someone withing expecting ANYTHING in return?

We blink, and we find our life going so fast. We should see us being the best version of ourselves. It doesn't matter who you are, but where you're going. And we 
should go as far as we can :).


... " What's worth the price 
is always worth the fight " ...


Live like there was no tomorrow :)
I hope you enjoy this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment