Friday, May 2, 2014

A life laughing

While I was preparing my map exhibition I read a lot of interesting material about Canada, unfortunately in 5 minutes I could not said the whole information I had prepared so here I go!

Although Canada is the second largest country in the world all the honors are always taken by the United States, that's why Canada is better known like the American Backyard. Too bad! :(
By now, let's talk about Hollywood, some stars are known for their nationality as
Jim Carrey. (The Mask, Dumb and dumber, Liar Liar, Fun with Dick and Jane, Yes Sir, and so on.) 






He was born in Otario, Canada on January 17, 1962. He got his start in a Toronto's comedy club when he was just 15 years old. He relocated to Los Angeles a long time ago to purpuse comedy but anyway he is a Canadian star!!. 

Here is a video from The Grinch, a movie I really love, I think it's a EPIC characterization in all aspects!!

How the Grinch Stole Christmas 




 Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment